This is a dynamic and insight-provoking workshop for single people, presented by Margy Wakefield.
It’s a weekend of fun and discovery that integrates advances in neuroscience, biochemistry and attachment theory to provide an experience that fully engages both men and women.
Topics covered include:
- Stages of relationship
- Understanding our past baggage and the childhood influences on our relationships
- Recurring patterns
- Communication skills – a safe structure that allows us to work on difficult topics
- Reactivity and defensiveness in relationships
- Constructive ways to handle frustrations
- Developing conscious relationships
Privacy: No one is required to share any personal information in the group.
What’s involved: The days are relaxed. The format is a combination of teaching modules, demonstrations and breakaway time to practice communication techniques.
Dates and Times: 5th and 6th September 2015, starting 08.45 to 18.00.
Venue: The Anglican Church Hall, 23 Victoria Street, Clayfield, QLD 4011. Free parking available.
Price: $400 per person. This includes light refreshments + workshop manual. There is a delightful coffee shop nearby where you can buy lunch.
Bank Details: M. Wakefield, Westpac Bank, Sort Code 734002, Acct No. 716267